Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Madilynn is 7 months old today!!

Happy Wednesday! I just can't believe our baby girl is 7 months today!! I remember so clearly when Nick and I were on our way to the hospital the morning she was to be delivered. I was SO nervous and Nick just kept telling me to relax...and before we know it, weeks and months will have passed by. I didn't believe it would happen so fast and  here we are 7 months later! We just love her to pieces! She is always such a joy to be around and has brought so much happiness into our lives!!! Her big sissy loves her so much and can hardly stand when she's napping because she just wants to play with her all the time! Happy 7 months M!!
Madi being so silly while I'm trying to get a pic of her!!

Sweet girl is 7 months old!!

Her new favorite thing is to pull her bow off her head and wear it as a necklace :)

See my 2 pretty toofers? :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy 7 months sweet M! You are precious!
    Love you, xoxo

    ReplyDelete